With Skadi impending release in NA, I decided to update the tierlist to its current status in JP and add the new Servants / Servants I missed previously.
- Only for 3T farming.
- No Arash, no bond CE (5 event CE slot).
- Wave 1 and Wave 2 must have 3 enemies in each wave.
- For non-Berserker/Extra Servants, assume counter-class only (very important for both damage and refund).
- Craft Essence (CE).
- Mystic Code (MC).
- Additional Support Servant.
They will be separated them into 4 Tiers, Top / Mid / Bottom and Nope Tier.
Top Tier: With MLB Kscope, you have total freedom to pick your Mystic Code. If you have Waver/Reines and are willing to use Plugsuit, you can even use any 50% NP charge CE.
Mid Tier: These Servants generally require a MLB Kscope and a specific MC to work.
Bottom Tier: These Servants require MLB Kscope in addition to Plugsuit and a 3rd specific Servant. These setups are not recommended to be used unless you have no other options.
Nope Tier: Either impossible or require unrealistic amount of overkill.
- Dantes: Top tier and probably need no introduction. High NP damage and stable refund on almost all classes except Assassin and Berserker. Almost unrivaled.
- Space Ishtar: Mid tier. High NP damage to rival Dantes even without an upgraded NP, but low refund. However, her strength lies in her ability to change her NP type to work with almost every Support in the game and having her own 50% battery skill. While she cannot WSkadi without relying on Plugsuit, with MLB Kscope, you can choose to sacrifice some damage and replace Skadi with Reines/Waver/Bride or even Lanling depending on enemy class and use 2004 MC instead of Plugsuit.
- Voyager: Mid tier. Low NP damage in exchange for a team battery after NP and his own 50% battery skill. He's more useful as a W1+W2 clearer in a 2 DPS team than in a traditional single DPS team with WSkadi. Can use Babylonia MC to 3T with just a 50% starting NP CE, but you will lose even more damage this way, so it's really only useful to farm Berserkers.
- Lancelot: Mid tier. Optimal setup is 2004 MC and MLB Kscope. Depending on enemy class and his NP level, can also use 50% NP starting CE with NP gain/Quick up effect such as MLB Traces of Xmas or MLB Azure Magical Girl. The unrivaled Berserker for WSkadi farming.
- Frankenstein: Bottom tier. Plugsuit + BB/Nightingale required.
- Xiang Yu: Nope tier. Can probably farm QP Doors with max overkill but that's about it. He's way more useful in Challenge Quests than farming.
- Tamamo Cat: Nope tier. Just no.
- Lakshimibai: Bottom tier. Plusguit + Waver/Reines required. Still your only choice for Saber class.
- Atalante: Top Tier.
- Nightingale (Santa): Bottom Tier / New addition. Plugsuit + Waver/Reines required. Very high overkill requirement and probably should be in Nope tier. I don't recommend you to use her as a WSkadi farmer at all. More useful as a taunt fodder in CQ.
- Sei Shounagon: Mid Tier / New addition. MLB Scope + MA Mystic Code. Dab for days.
- Parvati: Top tier.
- Valkyrie: Top tier.
- Bradamante: Mid tier. MLB Scope + MA or 2004 Mystic Code. Don't farm with her in public places.
- Marie: Mid tier. Really cheap to raise and use as she can work even at 1/1/1 skill.
- Achilles: Mid tier. MLB Scope + 2004 required.
- Ishtar (Rider): Bottom tier. MLB Scope + Asclepius/Medea/Waver/Reines.
- Astolfo: Bottom Tier. MLB Scope + Waver/Reines. This is only for WSkadi rating purpose, he is still one of the best Rider for farming.
- Summer Carmilla: Oof tier. Don't even try. Equip Outrage/PG on her and call it a day.
- Bartholomew Roberts: Bottom Tier. MLB Scope + Abigail/Bride/Waver/Reines. Not recommended at all unless you really like him and willing to put some grails into him. More useful as taunt fodder in CQ.
- Red Hare: Nope tier. Can probably farm QP Doors at max overkill if you just want to horse around.
- Alexander: Nope tier. Just no.
- Summer Scathach: Bottom Tier. MLB Scope + Waver/Reines.
- Summer Ushiwakamaru: Bottom Tier. MLB Scope + Asclepius/Bride/Miyu/Waver/Reines. Can potentially go up to Mid tier at high NP level, but mine is NP1 so I can't vouch for her.
- Summer Okita: Bottom Tier. MLB Scope + Waver/Reines. Her stun after NP only lasts for one turn and does not affect her the next turn. Not very daishori.
- Fuuma: Nope.
As usual for all tier lists, this is only my opinion. While Double Skadi farming certainly is not for everyone, don't let me tell you how to play the game, feel free to adapt and improvise.