Thanks FateScarlet for the help.
Some opinion and perspective for the incoming "Lostbelt singluarity":
- Lost Belt 1
- Princess of the Land of Beasts
- AD 1570 Permafrost Empire Anastasia
(Pretty obviously Imperial Russia. As if the double-headed aquila wasn't enough of a hint).
- Lost Belt 2
- *** of the Unfading Flame
- BC 1000 Eternal Flame Century Gotterdammerung
(I've seen people suggest in forums and on Twitter that this might be a Ragnarok order. As good a guess as any, I'd say).
- Lost Belt 3
- Crimson Beauty Under the Moon
- BC 0210 Land of Unified Knowledge ***
(The name seems to allude to Arc. Anybody have a clue as to what she was up to back in those days?)
- Lost Belt 4
- The Black Final God
- ?? 11900 Genesis Destruction Cycle ** ******
(Could be anything. Especially if it's set in the future. If it's got something to do with Hindu or Buddhist mythology, stuff Scandi was specifically said to have an expertise in, there might be something to pick up on if you're knowledgeable about those things).
- Lost Belt 5
- The Day (A) God Is (the Gods Are) Shot Down
- BC 12000 Interstellar City Mountains ******
(Date matches up with Velber 02/Sefar's defeat. Don't know about any interstellar mountain cities, though).
- Lost Belt 6
- The Time the/A Star* is (Stars Are) Born
- AD 0500 ** Round Table Territory ***** * **
(Another Camelot story, it seems. If it's from an apocryphal timeline, maybe it will focus on Arthur and the Prototype world. If so, Beast Vi might get involved).
- Lost Belt 7
- BC ???? ** Forest ** *** *****
(I'm gonna go ahead and say the "forest" might have something to do with the tree of creation thing that was mentioned. If it's not figurative thing, then it might be possible to guess it. I'm gonna assume the tree is a material object and is the same as the treelike thing seen in the new opening. Like in the case of the Time Temple, this singularity might not be possible to relate to a time and location on Earth).